British Church folk in dialogue:
1. Leicester ICOC (International Church of Christ) on Water Baptism
2. Belfast ICOC (International Church of Christ) on Tithing.
3. Dartmouth Kingdom Hall of Jehovah’s Witnesses on the Lord’s Supper
4. A Burnham on Sea, Somerset Jehovah’s Witness on the Holy Spirit
5. Plymouth Christian Centre on their Alpha Course
6. New Life Fellowship, Bilston (UPCI) on the Son of God
7. Grace Temple, London (UPCI), is the Son of God the creator?
8. Calvary Apostolic Assembly, Nottingham (UPCI) on Tongues
9. Christ isn’t the creator! (Introducing the Christadelphians)
10. A Jehovah’s Witness on the Overlapping Generations
11. United Pentecostal Church (UPCI), Pastor William Ellis on Jesus
12. The Tabernacle of Praise, London, (UPCI), on Tithing
13. The RCCG, Plymouth branch (Overcomers) on Tithing
14. A Methodist Street Preacher discusses Tithing
15. The Apostolic Church of Liverpool, (UPCI)
16. Calvary Apostolic Assembly, Manchester, (UPCI), on Tithing
17. Roehampton True Life Ministries, London, (UPCI), on the Son
18. An Introduction to the True Jesus Church
19. Pastor Thomas of Luton Bibleway Church
20. Pastor Donald Smith of Hitchin Bibleway Church on Apostles
21. Gary a Jehovah’s Witness on the Overlapping Generations part 1
22. Gary a Jehovah’s Witness on the Overlapping Generations part 2
23. Bishop Neville Williams-Silvera of Tulse Hill Bibleway Church
24. Michael a member of the True Jesus Church in London.
25. A Christadelphian explains why Jesus is not the creator.
26. Elder Thomas of Luton Bibleway Church affirms Christ’s Eternal Sonship
27. Bishop Thomas, UK head of the Pentecostal Assemblies of the World
28. A Christadelphian explains just who the devil really is.
29. A Jehovah’s Witness from Truro Kingdom Hall on John 14:28.
30. A Jehovah’s Witness from Radstock Kingdom Hall in Somerset.
31. Apostle McIntosh of Bibleway’s Newham Church on Colossians 2:9
32. Elder Green of Bibleway’s Northampton Church on Colossians 2:9
FAIR USE NOTICE: This video may contain copyrighted material; the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available for the purposes of criticism, comment, review and news reporting which constitute the ‘fair use’ of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. Not withstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, review and news reporting is not an infringement of copyright.
*** If anyone wishes to mirror any of these videos, then please quote the owner Robert Skynner of Christian Comedy Channel in text, and give the link back to this channel. I am happy for videos to be mirrored if credited. *****