The 5-Part Webinar Series discusses equity and racial injustice through the lens of social and emotional learning. Part three is focused on elevating student voice, featuring four students from Cleveland Metropolitan Schools District.
• Engage students as critical examiners and co-creators of their educational experiences.
• Demonstrate examples of how to position students as leaders in SEL and Equity work.
• Listen to youth as respected experts in their own experiences, identities, and backgrounds.
• Identify adult practices required to foster authentic student voice.
• Discuss the adult stance that supports student voice and agency.
Learn more: https://casel.org/weekly-webinars/